Big Hill Cycle will price match any in store and in stock bicycle! We will price match to any manufacture price, including sale prices on current bikes. We will also price match to other bike shops in Alberta.
Exclusions apply and can be disregarded at managment disgression.
Your comparable product must:
- be new and of the identical brand, model, year, season, colour and size.
- not be seconds, refurbished, opened, pre-owned or damaged in any way.
- be sold and shipped from within Canada by a Canadian-based retailer.
- be fully priced in Canadian Dollars, accounting for all additional charges including, but not limited to, shipping and handling and environmental fees. (If a competitor offers an item at $350 plus $50 shipping, we consider the competitor’s price to be $400.)
- must be available for immediate purchase (at the lower price) through a regular retail channel at the time of the price match request.
- the price of the comparable product must be ticketed, signed or advertised, not verbally agreed to.
- our price match policy includes active sales and clearance prices but doesn’t include special orders and prices lowered due to errors, misprints, multiple purchase discounts, close-outs, end-of-business liquidation or final sale items.
- BHC staff must be able to verify all the details above. (They may use means such as phone, online, advertisement or flyers as appropriate).
- price matching cannot be combined with further discounts or special offers.
- BHC will not price match the following retailers: The Bay Marketplace, eBay or Amazon.