Loaded with details to help you make the most of your cool weather rides — Interval Thermal Jersey
The key to comfort is staying dry. Thanks to a fleece lining, the Interval Thermal Jersey for men is Pearl Izumi's warmest cycling top perfect for conquering those cold winter days. Ultra-fast wicking, making it a go-to garment for bone-chilling winter days when the pace will be high and the exertion considerable.
Want to know the secret of the jersey's go-anywhere, do-anything adaptability? The answer is a standard fit that gives you ample room for layering while bonded cuffs at the wrist lay flat to block out cold air. That same thoughtful construction extends down the center, where a full-length Vislon® zipper provides easy ventilation requiring only a single hand. An ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric lining delivers incredible moisture transfer and supreme insulation to keep you just the right temperature while minimizing excess sweat for your best ride yet.
The warmth of the PEARL iZUMi Men's Interval Thermal Jersey is matched only by its versatility. Designed to work with multiple layers for changing temperatures and climate zones, Pearl Izumi has made sure that its zippers and flaps won't snag on other technical fabrics. Three additional back pockets provide the perfect amount of room to pack along your necessities, keeping them secure all ride long.
- ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric provides superior insulation, moisture transfer, dry time and odor—resistance
- Full length Vislon® zipper for ventilation and ease of use
- Bonded cuffs reduce bulk for a better glove interface
- External logo elastic with silicone grip on back hem holds the jersey in position
- Three back pockets plus additional single zippered back pocket for securing valuables
- Main Body composed of 92% polyester and 8% elastane
- Cuff composed of 46% nylon, 38% polyester, and 16% Lycra® elastane
- Pocket composed of 100% polyester