The frame bag securely fastens to the top tube with Velcro straps, and is useful for storing heavier items as part of a larger bikepacking setup. The result is an even, balanced load, making longer tours and multi-day trips more comfortable. The frame bag is equally useful when used on its own for storing essentials on a daily commute.
It’s constructed from a lightweight fabric, custom milled to Apidura’s specifications and welded together at the seams to create a watertight seal. Zippers with protected closures ensure that kit stays dry, even in a sustained downpour. A battery lead/hydration hose port is handy for charging devices or staying hydrated on the road.
- Two versions to suit both tall and compact head tubes
- Interior storage pocket for organization
- Lightweight waterproof laminate, developed specifically for Apidura
- Carbon-friendly adjustable strap positioning
- Protected battery/hydration hose port
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility
- The frame bag is cut from a three-layer laminate fabric that was developed specifically for Apidura. The material is lightweight, and is highly resistant to tears and abrasion. Notably, it’s welded together at the seams, creating a watertight seal that ensures complete waterproofing.
- Hand wash, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let the Frame bag air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.